How will I know which carrier will ship my merchandise?
Orders placed on www.saksoff5th.com will ship through one of the following: FedEx, FedEx Smartpost, or the United States Postal Service (USPS). Standard delivery orders will ship via FedEx Smartpost or Federal Express Ground, depending on your zip code. Orders shipped Overnight, Rush, or Saturday delivery will ship via FedEx while shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, APO/FPO, and PO Boxes will be shipped via USPS. Once your order ships you will be notified via email. The e-mail will also contain your tracking details. Please select the “Track It” option in the email to track your package.
What is your Return Policy?
At Saks OFF 5TH, they want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase. Simply follow the guidelines below.
* Items can only be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase and when accompanied by proof of purchase.
* The item must be in like-new condition, unless defective when sold. “Like new” means unworn, undamaged, unaltered, salable and with all tickets attached.
* Saks OFF 5TH reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in like-new condition. Returns that do not meet their policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
* Certain items are not returnable, which are designated as Final Sale on the item’s product page and on the packing slip.
* If you decide to return one or more items purchased as part of a Buy One Get One (BOGO) or other dollar or percentage off promotion, a pro-rated portion of the purchase price will be returned to you unless all of the qualifying items are returned.
* They recognize that returns are important to their customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all their customers, if they identify through electronic analysis an unreasonable return pattern, they may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers at Saks OFF 5TH or at saksoff5th.com.
* Sales to individuals whom management believes are resellers or bulk purchasers are final sales. No exchange or return privileges will be granted.
How can I return my order?
You can either bring your item to your local Saks OFF 5TH store or send it back to them. To return through the mail, you can start your return directly from your Saksoff5th.com account order history or by entering your order number and billing zip code on their returns website. You can find your order number in the top right corner of your packing slip or in the subject line of your shipping confirmation email. Merchandise purchased from an OFF 5th store or saksoff5th.com may not be returned to a Saks Fifth Avenue store.
How long will it take for my return to be received and credit issued?
Returns can take up to 3 weeks to be processed and refunded. Please be advised this timeframe can take longer during the holiday season.
What payment types are accepted?
They accept the following tenders: Saks Fifth Avenue Store Card, Saks Fifth Avenue Mastercard, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Japan Credit Bureau, China Union Pay Credit, Diners Club, and PayPal.